Our team of empowering women from rural families, produce around 30 million TC plants every year, 50+ vegetable hybrid seeds varieties production for almost 100,000 + farmers across the world.
We believe and continue to believe in sustainable growth of our planet, and would like to contribute in agriculture progress by delivering best in class planting materials and technical knowledge to farming communities.
Our mission is to enrich and satisfy farmers through the world best genetics to improve their income in a sustainable manner. Women's empowerment & providing employment to rural families.
Research and Production Farm
Plants Per Year
Vegetable Hybrid Seeds Varieties
Bio-Fertilizer production capacity of 300 MT per month
Apart from commercial activity, IshVed always tries to give back to the society, especially for the needy families. Rural women are trained and certified through a structured training program and employed by various Ishved Group of companies. Today, we have a strong team of women who are equally contributing in the growth of the company. We have a well thought reservation system for created for women employment...
- 90% employment is given to only women
- 10% reservation for widow women
- 10% reservation for family members of the farmer suicide cases
- 5% reservation for physiclly challenged women
- The role of agriculture in rural development is very important.
- It is an effective instrument for poverty reduction and food security, particularly in rural communities of developing countries where large numbers of poor people are concentrated.
- However the emerging tree crops present enormous opportunities for income generation and food security for small-scale farmers.
- The small-scale farming presents the economic, market and health potentiality to contribute to a viable and sustainable rural economy through internal markets thereby reducing levels of poverty and malnutrition.
- This sector needs to be supported by both the private and public sectors, irrespective of whether the crop is consumed, traded domestically or exported.
- Increasing the capacity of production and trade will enable small-scale farmers and vendors to gain greater income from this sector.